- Orders over €40 will be delivered for free within city limits.
- Orders under €40 will be delivered for €5 within city limits.
- Orders will be delivered between 3-5 working days.
Returns And Refunds
You can return your items purchased online within 35 days of receipt of your order for a full refund (excluding any delivery cost of your order) to the original payment method used, for free at any Mothercare store in Cyprus, along with the filled returns form, and the sales receipt. Items purchased online cannot be exchanged with any other items.
Alternatively, you can send the package with the completed form via courier to: Cymar Ltd, Areos 34, Latsia, Nicosia, 2234, Cyprus (delivery charges apply).
You must ensure the items along with the filled returns form are received by us within 35 days of receipt of your order, otherwise your refund may be refused.
To begin the return process and download the returns form, click here
- Only products that are in a saleable condition in their original packaging and with their tags in place can be returned.
- Our returns policy does not affect your legal or statutory rights in any way, e.g. your right to return items which are faulty or not as described.
- We may change our returns policy from time to time.
- The following products are excluded from our returns policy: Toiletries*, underwear*, toilet training accessories* and any products with a seal, where the seal is broken cannot be returned.
*These products can only be returned under our returns policy if they are unopened and have their security or hygiene seal intact.
How and when will I receive a refund?
We aim to process all refunds as quickly as possible. Once we receive your parcel, we will process your refund within 14 days of receipt of the products to our warehouse, or store. Once a refund has been issued you will receive a confirmation email detailing the amount which has been refunded and the item which we have received back.
If you are due a refund, we will refund the money to the same method used to pay for your purchase.
The refund process time includes the time it takes for us to receive your item(s) back, process them with all the necessary checks as well as your bank’s processing time.
I have a faulty or wrong item. How do I return it?
You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied you must inform us (by post, phone or email only) within a reasonable period of time. You must return the products to us as soon as possible after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied. In the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we will offer you a refund.
To return a faulty or incorrectly supplied item please complete the returns form and return it with the item, for free at any Mothercare store in Cyprus.
Alternatively, you can return your items, along with the filled returns form, via courier.